View Profile Slirun

22 Movie Reviews

Alright your video is fine to watch. I just feel like your animation is rush and some what poor. Also at the last 30 seconds , I hear nonsense that is written full of nonsense. Have it on youtube fine , but in Newgrounds just cut it out and put it away. Your cartoon did gave me a little laugh though or have a collaboration with friends to make more funny content.

JinNeara responds:

Thanks a lot for your advice. My futur cartoon would be better

Is Long , as hell but I love it.

Oh my, to see Super Mario Bros Z eps 1 compare to Super Mario Bros Z eps 1 remake. Oh my Earth, it's remarkable to see how much you improve. Keep up the good work Alvin, I can't wait to see Super Mario Bros Z eps 2 remake or eps 9.

10 Game Reviews

I was brought here because of PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5nPR4rmBu0

watch it at 5:17-5:25 , I am not lying !!!!! DEAS ASS!!!! and good game btw :P.

This is a great game because I earn all the medals with out a struggle.By the way that sums up to 300 medal points which is nice. The story line is fun and a little interesting. I believe that you could make it better by having voice actors or actress in it. Give mode easy , normal or hard so it can be challenging and fun for every one.

it's fun but not that fun. pretty much more like ok , ok game :l.

10 Audio Reviews

I love this music.

This audio is perfect :) , for any time in winter only ^__^ .

Satyre responds:

Thx I'm glad you like it!

This music is so beautiful XD

17 Art Reviews

This is really nice art , strong expression.

blauwwolkje92 responds:

thank you so much means allot @slirun

I like your art work , if you keep practicing you will do better and some day become a professional artist ;).

argile responds:

Thank you,I would like to find more free time when it's available so that I may have the opportunity to learn.It's not easy to overcome a creator's block.

I love this art. Oh yeah and i more thing @ # 5 that dude looks like bakura from yugioh . @ # 16 that anime girl is pretty. @ # 32 i have no clue who on earth this demon dude is but he looks cool. And finally how many minutes or hours did you spend time on this art eternally.

Shantom responds:

Thanks Reuven :3

I think I spent 3~20 minutes on each drawing? (it's been a long time, so I'm not sure exactly) :|

I am a type of Newgrounder that will be the best leader and be famous some day. Just Give Me!!! some time ;).

n/a, Male