Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Oh my, to see Super Mario Bros Z eps 1 compare to Super Mario Bros Z eps 1 remake. Oh my Earth, it's remarkable to see how much you improve. Keep up the good work Alvin, I can't wait to see Super Mario Bros Z eps 2 remake or eps 9.

Super Smash Bros ST 7 Super Smash Bros ST 7

OH MY GOD , SUPER SMASH BROS ST 7 IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!! I love it alot !!!!!!! . Did you how long have I been waiting for this to come and happen !?!?!?!?! A really long time (few years of waiting). Your sprite animation skills and technique are so flawless. Also I would vote this video a 5. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUPER SMASH BROS ST 8 TO COME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pi's Cuteness Can Kill Pi's Cuteness Can Kill

Lol this is funny and plus this animation should be on vines. Also I purposely gave 4 stars because you need to improve your animation just a little bit ;). Then it would be worth 5 stars.

My Sonic Channel Intro My Sonic Channel Intro

NIce speech about your future dream animation , and also I have the similar thoughts like yours. Also if u want to acheive it , you must work on it ok ;).

PokeDragonMonBallZ PokeDragonMonBallZ

It's funny but the animation could have been longer :/ .

Crystal Story II Intro Crystal Story II Intro

oh boy it's epic can't wait for it to come !!!!

Goku Vs PPG Goku Vs PPG

The fight was ok but there is lots of things that u got to improve and make it sense. Let me explain

1. why didn't the power puff girls didn't get the chance to smack goku not even one
2. come on show goku super sain 2 , 3 and 4 .
3. the sprite animation needs !!!!! some improvement
4. Sorry if my review gives u some hush full ness but the truth is the the truth
-Henrun

Episode 1 Episode 1

It's not great. it is bad :( like really :'(

Falcon Charm Falcon Charm

This is very funny now all u need to do to earn 5 stars is to improve your animation ok ;).

OttoBullrigger responds:

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review.

Boobies Boobies

Booobs booobs boobs and boobies. Yes i love them to play with and squeeze it :D ga love them.