Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

I was brought here because of PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5nPR4rmBu0

watch it at 5:17-5:25 , I am not lying !!!!! DEAS ASS!!!! and good game btw :P.

Lands of Mobius Ep2 Lands of Mobius Ep2

This is a great game because I earn all the medals with out a struggle.By the way that sums up to 300 medal points which is nice. The story line is fun and a little interesting. I believe that you could make it better by having voice actors or actress in it. Give mode easy , normal or hard so it can be challenging and fun for every one.

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

"Unleash Your Imagination" is a great tutorial to learn , be inspired , be admire to have future hopes and dreams for animation. By the way I will give 5/5 stars because it's perfect.

Chess Chess

it's fun but not that fun. pretty much more like ok , ok game :l.

Grand Prix Ultima Volta Grand Prix Ultima Volta

The must interesting game that i have ever seen on Newgrounds XD

Nocito87 responds:

Sailor Moon VS KOF Sailor Moon VS KOF

This game is the best in the Whole wide world

-unique
-pretty girl fighting
-and last but not least dofreegames is awsome :)

A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2 A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2

Sabtastic you are really good at art. I could sense you that you are very good and active in art. If someone dare me to draw one of these pictures it will take me years to do it :).

Night Trap Night Trap

This video is almost like a movie combined with a game. It made me feel XD. I let Tacoman died by
purpose because i love to lol. The vampire girl is god dam pretty

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

This game is god dam fun dude.I wish that you could make these games fun like this.

Offspring Fling! [DEMO] Offspring Fling! [DEMO]

This is a very cute game in my life.