All 16 art Reviews

Himitsu Himitsu

I like your art work , if you keep practicing you will do better and some day become a professional artist ;).

argile responds:

Thank you,I would like to find more free time when it's available so that I may have the opportunity to learn.It's not easy to overcome a creator's block.

Sketches - 1 Sketches - 1

I love this art. Oh yeah and i more thing @ # 5 that dude looks like bakura from yugioh . @ # 16 that anime girl is pretty. @ # 32 i have no clue who on earth this demon dude is but he looks cool. And finally how many minutes or hours did you spend time on this art eternally.

Shantom responds:

Thanks Reuven :3

I think I spent 3~20 minutes on each drawing? (it's been a long time, so I'm not sure exactly) :|

Foxtruniao Foxtruniao

This monster is so cool and awesome and the reason why i give it 4 stars because it's unique and next time if you made art familiar to it. Make sure that you add colors then it will be 4.5 stars. And if you want to earn 5 stars please also draw a nice back ground (something like nature , beach or even in the sky.

3DPitDudez responds:

It's just a simple sketch and whatnot, I get too lazy to color some of my art and add back ground. It hogs up too much time and it can take up to 2 hours to do so. I'll try to add back ground and color sometime.

Galactic Galactic

Hey Anjidu your art skills are usually great and now you took it to a whole another level . I would not just only give 5 stars but I would love to give you 6 stars no f*#k that how about infinity stars.

P.s I cursed because I want you to laugh XD .

anjidu responds:

lol I did laugh. ^.^ Thanks a bunch!

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Breast Cancer Awareness Month

that girl looks SEXY !!!!

Dead Man's Prayer Dead Man's Prayer

this monster scared the shit out of me :(

Shock Breakdown Shock Breakdown

This looks very unique and freaken amazing XD.

Me, Myself, and I. Me, Myself, and I.

U did what I said XD and btw this art is great

Blazejsg responds:

Yeah, I figured I should just post all of it in here.

Thanks! ^ ^