Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Oh my, to see Super Mario Bros Z eps 1 compare to Super Mario Bros Z eps 1 remake. Oh my Earth, it's remarkable to see how much you improve. Keep up the good work Alvin, I can't wait to see Super Mario Bros Z eps 2 remake or eps 9.

Super Smash Bros ST 7 Super Smash Bros ST 7

OH MY GOD , SUPER SMASH BROS ST 7 IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!! I love it alot !!!!!!! . Did you how long have I been waiting for this to come and happen !?!?!?!?! A really long time (few years of waiting). Your sprite animation skills and technique are so flawless. Also I would vote this video a 5. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUPER SMASH BROS ST 8 TO COME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pi's Cuteness Can Kill Pi's Cuteness Can Kill

Lol this is funny and plus this animation should be on vines. Also I purposely gave 4 stars because you need to improve your animation just a little bit ;). Then it would be worth 5 stars.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

I was brought here because of PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5nPR4rmBu0

watch it at 5:17-5:25 , I am not lying !!!!! DEAS ASS!!!! and good game btw :P.

Lands of Mobius Ep2 Lands of Mobius Ep2

This is a great game because I earn all the medals with out a struggle.By the way that sums up to 300 medal points which is nice. The story line is fun and a little interesting. I believe that you could make it better by having voice actors or actress in it. Give mode easy , normal or hard so it can be challenging and fun for every one.

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

"Unleash Your Imagination" is a great tutorial to learn , be inspired , be admire to have future hopes and dreams for animation. By the way I will give 5/5 stars because it's perfect.

@ndrea - Reborn (Teaser) @ndrea - Reborn (Teaser)

I love this music.

Winter Winter

This audio is perfect :) , for any time in winter only ^__^ .

satyre responds:

Thx I'm glad you like it!

The movement of planets The movement of planets

This music is so beautiful XD

Himitsu Himitsu

I like your art work , if you keep practicing you will do better and some day become a professional artist ;).

argile responds:

Thank you,I would like to find more free time when it's available so that I may have the opportunity to learn.It's not easy to overcome a creator's block.

Sketches - 1 Sketches - 1

I love this art. Oh yeah and i more thing @ # 5 that dude looks like bakura from yugioh . @ # 16 that anime girl is pretty. @ # 32 i have no clue who on earth this demon dude is but he looks cool. And finally how many minutes or hours did you spend time on this art eternally.

Shantom responds:

Thanks Reuven :3

I think I spent 3~20 minutes on each drawing? (it's been a long time, so I'm not sure exactly) :|

Foxtruniao Foxtruniao

This monster is so cool and awesome and the reason why i give it 4 stars because it's unique and next time if you made art familiar to it. Make sure that you add colors then it will be 4.5 stars. And if you want to earn 5 stars please also draw a nice back ground (something like nature , beach or even in the sky.

3DPitDudez responds:

It's just a simple sketch and whatnot, I get too lazy to color some of my art and add back ground. It hogs up too much time and it can take up to 2 hours to do so. I'll try to add back ground and color sometime.